The energy saving regulation (EnEV 2009) requires insulation for all valves
EnEV 2009 stipulates the insulation of pipework and valve:
The Energy Saving Regulation (EnEV 2009) is intended to reduce the warming of the Earth atmosphere caused by humans and to achieve sustainable use of primary energy resources.
EnEV 2009 places requirements on heating systems for heating, indoor air and hot water preparation.
Furthermore, insulation measures against condensate formation, frost and heating from outdoors need to be taken into consideration for the cold-water conducting lines.
With insulating shells from KEMPER, you will meet the requirements in the EnEV!
Energy saving with KEMPER insulating shells
With KEMPER insulating shells you will achieve a noticeable reduction of the primary energy requirement of buildings. An economic advantage for you; an improvement for the environment.
Note: The general design of insulating shells avoids subsequent insulation measures.
To avoid subsequent and thus subsequent insulation measures, include a suitable insulating shell in the bill of materials for every valve already during the tender phase.
KEMPER insulating shells for fast and cost-effective insulation of KEMPER valves to avoid:
- Energy/heat loss as per EnEV 2009
- Condensate formation as per DIN 1988-200
- Germ growth in PWC/PWH systems as per VDI 6023
KEMPER insulating shells:
- with fastening clips they can be mounted securely and be removable or
- can be bonded with normal adhesives to make them permanently condensate water-proof.
Insulating shells for KEMPER regulating valves are indispensable for meeting the hygienic standards for drinking water as stated in the TrinkwV 2001 and the DVGW worksheets W 551, W 553 (germ growth in PWH systems).
Advantages at a glance
- With CE mark
- Made of PE material, suitably shaped for KEMPER valves
- Building Material Class B1 per DIN 4102, T1
- Temperature-resistant to 100 ºC
- Thermal conductivity = 0.035 W/mK
- No condensate formation
- Simple and quick assembly
- Diffusion-resistant when bonded with commercially available adhesives
- Can be securely mounted with supplied fastening clips